Occopus 1.0 has just been released today. Installation details in the user guide at http://www.lpds.sztaki.hu/occo/user/html/setup.html .
- Restructure node definition format
- Introduce schema checking
- Mixed config-manager support
- Refactor plugin names
- Reorganise config and authentication
- New authenticator selection mechanism
- New filtering mechanism in node description
- Simplification of health_check
- Introduce getip() in context templates
- Update occopus commands
- Introduce occopus-maintain command for maintenance
- Introduce occopus-scale command for scaling
- Support for multi infrastructure handling
- Refactor occopus-import command parameters
Tutorials section in user guide is continuously filled up by examples in the next weeks.
Any feedback is welcome!